The event gave students exposure to corporate board-room involving planning and presentation skills to train quality professionals for business world. The workshop was overwhelmingly attended by top executives from multinational companies. Student teams presented their business ideas in a very professional manner that earned great appreciation from corporate guests.
Among participants, Shaban Khalid, President ICCI; Bilal Ahmad Khan, CFO, POL; Naeem Zamindar, Head of Broadband PTCL; Owais Anjum, Country Head Numetrics, appreciated the effort of NUST for holding this important competition event. NUST Business School is determinant to continue holding such competitions as they play a key role in boosting up the confidence in students, in improving their knowledge and skills as well as in generating more interest in them about entrepreneurship.
The objectives behind holding such events are;
- To create an interest in entrepreneurship among business students
- To sharpen business planning and presentation skills of business students
- To provide students with assessment about entrepreneurial business concepts from judges
- To recognize the best business plan presentation by business students
- To develop a resourceful partnership with ICCI to promote entrepreneurial culture