PASHA (Pakistan Software Houses Association) and Green & White are organizing Startup Insider Sessions all over Pakistan. The aim and purpose of these sessions is connecting successful businesses with brilliant young people who would like to pursue a career in entrepreneurship. As Green & White puts it on their own blogsite “A lot of bright, energetic and passionate entrepreneurs have great ideas but want to figure out how to take their brilliant idea and convert it into a business”.
BrightSpyre (Cogilent Solutions) is also one of the companies that has been invited at the inaugural session in Islamabad. We will be represented by the co-founders of the company namely, Mr. Faisal Chohan and Atif Mumtaz who will talk about the journey that the company took from an idea to reality. The complete panel list includes:
- Ovais Ashraf, CEO, Trivor Software / Trango
- Atif Mumtaz & Faisal Chohan, CEO Cogilent Solution / BrightSpyre
- Faizan Buzdar – CEO, Scrybe Corp.
- Osama Hashmi, CEO, CDF Software
- Zahid Mirza, Netsol Technologies
- Saeed Qadri, CEO, Voxel Communications
- Faisal Qureshi, CEO, Kolachi Advanced Technologies
- Jehan Ara, President, PASHA
- Time: 6 – 9 pm
- Date: January 31, 2008
- Location: LMKR Office, 3rd Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Aga Khan Road, F-5, Islamabad, Pakistan
Details of the event can be found on Green & White blogsite.